DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Two precious Aes Sedai taken captive! Muahahahahaha!

Damon

the blood in ur body is constantly being cycled through, and the blood does interact with the stomach tissue and intestines. Which is where many nutrients are absorbed by the body in te process of digestion.

to sum: still gonna effect them, just might be hella weak from the dilusion in the blood and gonna take awhile before it gains affect

Guest Arie Ronshor

Due to bonds... wouldn't that knock Kelly and I both out as well??

*blinks*

*thinks*

*CLICKS*

*glares*

YOU STOLE MY JAYDENA AND CLEO!!! [insert menacing growl here]

GIVE THEM BACK!!! [branishes BEAST that she 'borrowed' from Cairma]

Or else!!!

feels something happening to Damon through the bond, and rushes over to where she estimates he is ... sees Damon lying on the floor, covered in blood ... OH LIGHT ! :shock:

sees that it's actually only his HEAD that's been injured, so relaxes instantly ... sighs and rolls her eyes ...

Jaydena, Cleo, are you all right ?? :shock:

I'm soooo sorry about this ... :oops:

Arie, I appologise profusely ... i PROMISE you, i will deal with this ... this ... phaw !

grimly stalks over to Damon, grabs his head and channels briefly to heal the slight gash along his scalp .. Honestly, Val ... you should have known better ... that's solid bone you hit there !

grabs Damon by one ear and drags him off, muttering: right ... enough is enough ... it's the whip for you ... channels a weave to muffle his whimpers and screams ... :x

Guest Arie Ronshor

*snuggles her Cleo while watching Val take away jaydena... *

*leans over and kisses Elgee's cheek* It's okay dear. :) Don't let him out of the closet next time.. ;)

*snuggles Cleo away for some 'special' healing*

*huggles Arie*

i'm afraid i'll HAVE to let him out, dear ... he has to come back here to appologise ...

and of course, we can't have bad blood between the menfolk, so he'll also have to make up with Val ...

Guest Arie Ronshor

KATH! MUIR!

*shock*

*plots*

I think i will let them (Cleo and Jade) loose after feeding them masses amounts of Mintie Chocolate... ;) And we know how potent that chocolate is..... (giggling mass of giggles, those two... ) *shakes her head* It's crazy! Crazy i tell you!

*shifty look*.... i didn't tell my plot outloud.. did I? *smirks*.. oops :roll:

*staggers back into the room* My goodness, these men are crazy I tell you! *tickles Muir and Kath* I will get you for that you two! :twisted: Ohhh and I actually didn't think about what I was doing and drank some tea he gave me, so ya it's in my digestive system. :oops:

Guest Arie Ronshor

Yes, but he's never been up against Both my Sword and Val's Mace.. :twisted:

*winks at Val* Shall we plot properly? Weaves and Swords...?

:evil:

grabs Damon and Val by an ear each ...

now ... KISS AND MAKE UP the 2 of you !! and i mean that ! ... taps whip against leg ... or i will make both of you dance to the tune of "Pretty Ballerina" ... :evil: :x

uhh ... begging you pardon for ordering your warder, but that's ok, isn't it, Kelly and Jade ?

Archived