DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you are getting old when...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moisturiser: Oil of Delay ... works like a charm ! :lol:

decided to cover the grey hairs again for a change last week ... used Garnier deep cherrie red or something ... now my hair is a horrible dark brown instead of red !!! aaarrrrggghhh :x

i think i'll just pluck the danged things out next time :evil:

yes, Minuet, come join the rest of us wrinklies over at FFF ... :lol:

Minuet ...glad to see someone of that grand age...I've also got a daughter whose 7 like Daruya I started late as well... :lol:

As for moisturising I think starting young helps yo make you look younger...but I think it also has a bit to do with your genes...if your mum looks young...there's a good chance you'll keep you looks too....as long as you don't over do the sun...now that can age you if you do it too much.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wear makeup. Lots of people have told me that is why I look so young. I just never liked the feel of any of them. I sometimes am known to put on some eye shadow, liner and mascara, but that is it.

I do use Aveeno face wash and night cream. I am allergic to so many things that I have to be careful. I also can't use sunscreen. Everyone of them that I have tried has given me a chemical burn. Which takes about 6 months to heal. So, I cover up. Living in Arizona it is really important to cover up. Skin cancer also runs in the family, so I am even more careful. Shade is good!

Love that Cleo, so how long would it take him to come back? 6 hours, 8, 10???

• 1 month later...
Guest Majsju

Bah, I've been growing the occassional grey hair for years now, big deal. Part of me is even looking forward to a bit of the Grey temples charm. I mean, it works for Clooney... ;D

Archived