DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you are getting old when...

Guest Karana Majin

I have a white patch/streak at my hairline, too! How odd. Of course, I dye my hair every color of the rainbow whenever I feel like it, so you can never see the white streak.

Also, I started using moisturizer in college (age 19 or so) and now I am 35 and get regularly told I look 26-28. So, um, don't be offended. I would use that shit if I were you, folks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You all are making me feel old now, stop it!

My daughter turns 21 in a few days. I have two boys too, 18 and 16. People do think my 18-year-old and I are brother and sister. That is because I hid my grey with wonderful hair coloring!

Start using good skin products when you are young and you will continue to look young. I hardly have any wrinkles and I am 40. My hubby looks 10 years older then I and I am older then he is. He hates that. It is just I have taken better care of my skin. When people don't know I have older kids they think I am in my late 20's. So, take care of your young skin now and it will stay young looking. Good luck with the acne. I mix some stuff for my sons and it works. None of the store brand stuff works as well as my home brewed stuff. It is the essential oils I put in it.

Oooh, Minuet, a woman after my own heart! Do you make your own soaps, too? I don't use store-bought soap on my face any more because my glycerin soaps just are so much better. I'd love to hear about your face care program, especially since you make your products yourself!

Oh, and I'm older than you . . . by about 3 years. My boys, however, are only 8 and 9 (hey, what can I say, I started late! :lol: )I love seeing another peer! Be sure to check out the FFF thread at the Lair when you make it over there - you're a shoe-in!

*sighs*

no worries-last year i was just a feshmen and a sang the anthom at a varisty basketball game and the next morning when i went running there was this couple behind me who were trying to decide my age!!!! :evil: :x they thought i was a senoir!!!!!!!!

Archived