DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you are getting old when...

Your Mother hands you your first pot of anti-ageing cream.

Yes, that happened to me this morning. I am 18 next month so I'm not quite sure I need it. Her excuse was that it's Oil of Olay and it was expensive, thus someone needed to use it. Personally, I think she was hinting that I look old.

You know this will be me in a years time, headscarf and all!

http://www.danheller.com/images/Europe/Portugal/People/old-woman-big.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's happened to me too, except I got it as a christmas present. I think I was 18 at the time (I'm 20 now). When I asked my mom if there was some hidden meaning behind it, she denied it, but I'm not sure she told the truth. :wink:

I know how you feel Nia!

I got stopped outside an offlicense (beer shop :P) the other day by some little teenagers and asked if i would go in for them! Cheeky i know! Anyway i just said i wasnt old enough,even though i am, to get rid of them! They turned round and said i look about 25!!! Im only 18! Grr!

Needless to say i did not buy them alchohol!

Guest Barmacral

White streak? That makes me think of Rogue from the X-Men, and that white streak looked really good on the chick who played Rogue in the movie.

I'm starting to get more grey... or white... I'm a redhead. It almost looks just like having really blonde streaks... haw haw... and I'm almost 32... :(

My nephew (who died at 16, so not sure how grey he would have gone) started to go grey around then. Tom, my husband, started going bald in his mid twenties. He still has the male pattern baldness look, but he shaves it.

I... don't have that problem... I'm 15, 16 in 3 months ^^

My dad is 48 years old and doesn't have any grey hair (except in his "beard"). He does have a slightly receeding hairline though.

My mom is 46 and is greying, has been for a long time now, but I don't remember when it started. I'm hoping I get dad's genes with the greying, but I hope my hair doesn't fall out ^^

Halle Berry would look good bald with a burlap sack on. Just a simple' date=' sickening fact of life...

[/quote']

lol halle berry didnt play rougue footy she played storm.

as for grey hair well my mom started goin grey in her 20's and my old man still hasnt gone grey yet and he just turned 40

I'm estimating that I started going white at 15--because I didn't find the streak util I was 17 and it was pretty long then.

I knew a girl who had hair just like Rogue. Her skin has a section that doesn't produce pigment right at the start of her hairline. So her hair right there is like two white streaks and the rest of it is jet black.

I so want hair like that. :cry:

Halle Berry would look good bald with a burlap sack on. Just a simple' date=' sickening fact of life...

[/quote']

lol halle berry didnt play rougue footy she played storm.

as for grey hair well my mom started goin grey in her 20's and my old man still hasnt gone grey yet and he just turned 40

Eee gads!!! that's what I get for working 14 hour days on 4 hours sleep all week!! But in my defense, Storm had white hair!!

Archived