DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, where are you from?

Maria

I've been wondering where people are from and decided to do a somewhat more detailed study. I know we have a lot of Americans, quite a few Europeans, and a few Asians. But where in those places are you from? If you just want to post your country (or state) that's fine, you can choose to be as detailed as you like. And if you feel like it maybe you would want to add one thing about why I should visit your home country/city.

I'm from Trondheim, Norway's third largest city. For everyone who's read/seen the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy it may interest you to know that I live about half a mile away from an award-winning fjord ;)

http://www.bni.no/uploads/images/dirZHWzuY7cdZHchJvQ_-g/FlyfotoTrondheim.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Liverpool, in England! And you should visit 'cause we have so much to do! Tonnes of museums, art galleries, and great theatre and gigs to go to! Liverpool is home to the Beatles, you know that 60's pop group :P And is also home to tonnes of other great things! Not so good points include Liverpool being the a major participator in the slave trade :( Ohh and the Titanic set sail from here!

Also if any of you are interested in Wicca, you may of heard of Gerald Gardner? Well he was born about 10 minutes away from me *swells with pride* And Chery Blair, the Prime Ministers wife was born where i live too :D And the best ever football club in the whole world is here, Liverpool Football Club *cheers*

Anyway Liverpool is a boss city to visit and live in

and everyone should come and visit!!

Im very very proud of my city :D

I've spent most of my life here in Redlands, California, USA. There's not much to see here, but we've had some people from our town make it big (e.g. Benji, the winner of So You Think You Can Dance 2).

I will be moving to Franklin, Pennsylvania, USA for one year to complete my internship. I'll drive out there with my dad this July!

I'm from a small village in north east Fife (region on east coast of Scotland, across the River Forth, north of Edinburgh).

Now stay in Livingston, a "new" town about 15 minutes west of Edinburgh.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Home Town : Prince George, BC, Canada

pg1.jpg

Him? Made out of a septic tank..... no joke.

Currently: Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Abbotsford-VIC_06-09-2005_238.JPG

Also apparenly not much better than PG.. *chuckles* But at least the mascot here isn't made out of a septic tank..

*ggls*

I currently live in Omaha, NE. Not all that exciting. WOOHOO CORN.

I'm from outside of Chicago, IL and also lived many years in WI (outside of Black River Falls).

My husband being in the USAF, we've lived in Savannah, GA; Co. Springs, CO; and Katterbach, Germany in the last nine years.

Archived