DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GREAT AIEL RAID!

Kaznen

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worst. Raid. Ever.

Indeed. Any military commander wouldn't hit several places at once. It weakens the force and the impact of the attack. You hit with strength at one place, before hitting another place with the same force.

8)

*steals all the tower water fountains*

you WT folks are soooo wastful!!! Why, way back in the "way back" when the wheel was busy weavin' the... uh... the weaves and all... there was no water. Shame!!!

its aaaallll about the water, baby. *nods*

*carries off the fountains*

*yells over my shoulder* we'll get you my pretty...*coughs*

*tugs at Mumsie's sleeve* ... *tug* ... *tug*

Mumsie, Shaemeso sent me to warn you, but i see i'm a little late :oops:

But anyway, if Shaemeso and BenTGaidin (i LIKE that man's style !) manage to capture any more sexy .. i mean black veiled Aiel, can we keep some to play with ? ... and maybe bond some of the prettier ones as Warders ? ... Can we ? Can we ? ... pweeeeeaaase ?? :twisted:

Notices a Red Haired Aiel carrying water fountains. Noticing the Rad Haired Accepted trailing behind the Sword. LT and me I yell out "Is that chocolate she has in that contraption on her shoulder?"..

Suddenly the Red Haired Novice goes into super ChocoAttack mode and tackles the red haired Aiel and searches her for Chocolate, tickling her as she does..

Nodding to the Sword LT I mutter that one is out of action for awhile..

Oh please Corki, you can talk all you want but you're too much of a *expletive* to even let us Raid the Band. We don't want your rusty instruments anyway :P

*takes Shamaeso as part of the fifth* I could use a pretty boy or two in my sweat tent ;)

Feeling a surge of alarm and .....puzzlement? through her new bond Kara rushes down to the last place she saw Shamaeso. He's nowhere to be seen but a passing Guard mentions that he saw Shamaeso being carried off by an Aiel.

Feeling a faint directionality to the bond...Kara sets off in that direction hoping to catch up with them....keeping an eye out for Tess and Tay and Elgee.

Archived