DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GREAT AIEL RAID!

Kaznen

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you want a woman who's own husband tried to sell her to the Aiel? I know I wouldn't.

Now, I could see myself paying, oh, perhaps as many as seven dollars, to someone who would haul away Corki and Segurant for me.

"What's all the noise out there?" Ben said, getting up from his chair in the Tower library. He walked over and opened the door to see a veiled Aiel busily pulling a tapestry off the walls. "Excuse me?!"

The Aiel turned abruptly, just in time to catch an uppercut under his jaw. As the veiled man's head snapped back, Ben spun and kicked his legs out from under him. The Aiel fell backward, and his head made a hollow thunk as it hit the floor of the corridor.

Ben knelt and checked the prone figure - good, just unconscious. He straightened the tapestry, and then bent and hefted the Aiel over his shoulder. If he came to an outer window, he could just dump the guy in the moat. If not, well... Someone probably had a use for a spare Aiel around here. Ben took off walking, keeping an eye open for any more looting going on.

Noticing Tigara I realize I do not want to severely injure him with Nessie so I run over and use it sideways and land a smashing blow alongside his head knocking him to the ground unconcious.

Picking him up I run towards the Yellow sisters as I may have hit him to hard and he may need healing. Noticing a naked man in a yellow shawl I deposit Tigara at his feet and with a nod I run back to the battle.

This Aiel raid sucks! None of you have tried to take my pudding! No one has taken any gai'shan...And we even offered you money! And where the blazes are all the Aiel?

This is stupid.

Archived