DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My day was awful today because...

Yeah I think this might beat all the other bad days on this thread.... turns out that on Saturday this girl who goes... went... to my school died in a car crash. She had just had a huge fight with her mom and left, I guess to go to her friend's house. She never made it. She went too fast and hit a utility pole, she died instantly. Turns out she was pregnant, too. 16. She never got to make up with her mom. Everyone was real quiet today, and one kid who knew her closely broke down in Math class today. For me it's just beginning to sink in, cuz I didnt know her all that well... makes you think don't it? God bless you, Rylee. May you rest in peace. :cry: :( :cry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My day didn't totally suck, but I have a new scar to play with! I was getting some bread out of the toaster oven and lifted my hand too high. Now I have this pretty little oval of burnt skin on the back of my right hand.

I guess this means the clutsy stage of pregnancy has caught up with me. yay.

I once got a blackened side of my thumb because of a microwave... i stuck an entire loaf of bread in there to defrost it, with the plastic and twist-tie still on the loaf... great idea. I'm not that bright. So the tie almost caught fire, and i reached in to pull it out by the flappy part above the tie, and the tie cought me right on the thumb, burned it black. ouch.

I forgot that I had a dentist appointment scheduled for tonight. :cry: After I made dinner and just as hubby and I were sitting down, I got a very pissy call from the dental tech. Oooops...

I have a presentation to give tomorrow. It's not ready yet. This is just not a good day. *sighs*

Pe Ell, that's so sad.

I'm surprised I haven't burned myself worse than that time I accidentally touched a frying pan on the stove while making a grilled cheese sandwich... Wait, I wasn't even making it. My mom was...tee hee.

*huggles Calypsa*

I didn't really have a bad day, besides finding out that I'm going to have a TON of homework every day this week 'cause it's right before Spring Break. Speaking of which, I should probably be studying for that chemistry quiz tomorrow...

Archived