DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My day was awful today because...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had this wonderful boyfriend for a good while now. We lived together, and we were moving to Atlanta when I got back from Basic Training in August, and eventually getting engaged and married... I've planned my entire life and career around this boy. I even quit school this semester, because I hate going to class and therefore my GPA sucks... So it's too low to transfer, and since we were moving anyways, there was just no point in being in school and stressing out when I needed to be getting ready for training. So now I'm a lovely college drop-out, and therefore gave up being an officer in the military instead of regular enlisted...

Said boy has been in Florida for a couple of weeks. He got home tonight and promptly broke up with me, because apparently while he does love me, he also still loves his ex-girlfriend. (Who lives elsewhere and is engaged now, so, uh...) I'm totally and completely lost right now. I don't know what to do with my life anymore, and I'm lonely and confused, and... yeah. It'd help if I'd seen it coming... but we were absolutely wonderful. This was seriously out of NOWHERE.

Bleh. I'm just lost.

*brings some feel good brownies* Take 2 of these and call me in the morning ;)

Hmm, my day today isn't awful but the lame thing is that I wanted to visit one of my friends. She's going back to Thailand next week so I want to spend as much time as possible with her. The landlord called and said he was coming over with someone to fix our water gauges so I stayed home at his request. They never showed up, so they wasted my day.

And I had an allergic reaction to something I ate so my lip is in a weird way and burns sometimes.

Today the pollen count is the highest its been in 8 years. 125 is considered "high". Atlanta's count today is 5900. There's a sickly yellow crust covering everything outdoors. My lungs itch. My eyes water in the afternoons and my students keep asking me why I'm crying.

I cannot wait to get to the desert tomorow. I know my pain is negliable compared to Nailea and Arya (I love you guys), but I need to gripe too.

So today I had to say "No one is leaving this room until (girl) gets her gum back, or the principal comes up here to see why none of you went home today." to the seventh grade.

This is AFTER they are all sitting on the floor for a week, because they were trading shoes under the tables. And its AFTER I've told them there will be no more bathroom breaks during my class. And its AFTER I've stopped a lesson and told them to read silently because I asked them ever so nicely to stop whistling and they continued to whistle.

Oh and remember the high pollen count? We had a FIRE DRILL this morning, so I had to go stand on the field with my class. By the time we got back inside, I was choking on my own phlegm and my eyes were streaming. My poor sixth grade thought I was going to die.

Tomorrow is early dismissal. YAY!

Archived