DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Say something nice about someone

wow ... this has been awesome to read !

every single person i have met on here has been friendly, helpful, and tolerant, so singling out a few is difficult ! But, i will attempt :lol: :

my lovely Mentor, Kelly Sedai: I hope they give you a gold star (and some valium) for putting up with me ! :lol:

my "cousins", Tessa, Kara_J, Shaemeso, Damon: when i went to university, i lived at res for the 1st year, and hated every second of it - i could not relate to anyone ! I walked in here, and within the first few days, you made me feel as if i had come home (... welcome home, sister ... the most profound sentence in the WoT books for me). To my mind, this is the closest I can come to the actual feeling of being a novice, accepted, aes sedai (i'm not very good at expressing my feelings, but i'm sure most of you will understand what i'm getting at)

Darya, Mystica, Harmony and Arya: what can i say ? snugglebites, food fights, a few ... uhm ... redecorated quarters :D (also read above :) )

Lor: the epitome of a Mistress of Novices - firm, but you just KNOW she'll be there if you need a shoulder !

Cleo: who makes me feel the warm fuzzies by her mere presence

Ata: she made me this beautiful siggie and atavar !

Nynave: for wonderful hugs

and of course, Demandred Valerius: for making me roflmao ! :twisted:

ok i'm going to stop now before someone slaps me for hogging this space ! (and as i said at the start: too many to mention everyone individually :D )

;) I've got two of 'em, Elgee and you're welcome to one whenever you need it. :)

Let's see, I think I'll love on Kynwric today. (Big surprise, right?) Yeah, some of you kids barely know he's around until he's fussing about something, but there's rarely a day in the last 3 years that he hasn't been there when I needed him. We've been through the very pit of hell quite a few times and he enjoys proving me wrong a little bit too much... but I wouldn't have it any other way and I don't think I could've found a better match for my temper and my humor than Kyn. Add to it that he puts up with me when I get in "I told ya so" mode and I'm the luckiest shawl-wearing chick at DM.

*hugs and smooches*

For all my kids in the Novice Quarters... I wish you all the same kind of bond. The one that makes you post about him/her three years from now and never sees a week pass that there's not an e-mail in your box saying hello.

PS- I have a lot of people to love on... I'll be back for more soon, I promise. ;) *blows smooches*

Archived