DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

986 Minutes

LedZepMan

I'm not sure what the most is. I think it'll be Wheel of Time from Blind Guardian, which I've probably listened on average... 2 times a week since I know it, no wait, more than that because I listened it more earlier on, maybe 3 times a week. I've started listening July 2010, so it's 7 years and 13 weeks, which makes for 7*52+13=377 weeks. 377*3=1131 times, times 8:56 minutes=10103 minutes=168 hours.

And I think that's a low estimate.

I have absolutely zero stats to back this, but I would guess that my average track length is something around 7 minutes where normal is probably closer to 4. Over the course of 243,000 songs, that can make a big difference.

Only thing that might be dragging the number back down is my videogame music.

The biggest thing that my stats are missing is Blind Guardian, Radiohead, and Opeth.  Listened to all three of them easily 1000+ times in the year or two before it started logging.  Blind Guardian maybe closer to like 3000.

Blind Guardian is still my #1 most played in spite of it though.  hah

In fact, the average length of the songs in the list that I typically listen (a huge list on shuffle where I put in the tracks I like more additional times to give them a weight) is above 8:20.

I was talking about hours of a single song per year though.