DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LZM is a ...

Niniel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporting role. I'm too old and don't have enough experience for a lead role.

I'd like to be part of the BT. Possibly Logain or Taim. But I'd be okay with just being an Asha'man. Maybe Narishma. I look fairly young for 28. (When I shave)

If not maybe Dannil (Perrins 2nd) or Gallenne

That would be cool. I fear I live on the wrong continent though. (If they are filming it in the US, which I just assume.)

I´m not goodlooking enough to play Graendal or Moghedien. So I would probably like to play an Aes Sedai. Siuan would be cool, just to be able to use her fish language. :D But she looks so much younger than me when she is healed. Maybe some random brown sister? 

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

The dolomites, which are part of the Alpes, aren't bad either.

1200px-Dolomites_cablecar_view_2009.JPG

Peaks%20of%20Cadini%20Group%20Dempsey.jp