DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My day was great today, because...

... I only had an hour with my worst class, and that hour was broken in half by Picture Day. Also, my School Designer (its an Expeditionary Learning thing) is helping me with my writing instruction, because I haven't the first clue how to teach Language Arts properly.

How about you?

My day sucked,I saw a horrible play, one of my best friends passed out in the middle of class, my other one went in for surgery, and I bombed a test that I didn't know about...

Kinda screwed up your trend, sowwy, just had to get all that out.

yeah, i still don't like the teacher, but at least we got the air cleared!

Yay Horn! I absolutely LOVE my iPod! what did you name yours?

I'm sorry Twitchy, I hope tomorrow is better for you :(

gah! Calculus! I'm terrible at upper level math. you're braver than me, Silver! I'd never take a calc class without someone threatening my life first!!

I just woke up to some big drama emails so that kind of soured the mood a little. But I also got my paycheck for my new job and found that I make twice as much there as at my old job. So YAY =)

And I'm sorry to those of you who had crappy days. I hope today works out better for you!

Cause we got the painting done mostly in the remainder of the house and part of the flooring is purchased and when the painting is done the floors can be laid and then we'll be two steps closer to finishing the house... yay!

Guest Far Dareis Mai

My husband is taking our daughter out for the day, and so I get to spend the WHOLE day doing whatever in the world I want to do!!!!!

...which probably means hanging out here, doing some scrapbooking, and some roleplaying! :)

I'm happy because I had a short day at work which wasn't too busy (so you ended up stressed) but not too quiet (so you ended up bored) in a shop with 2 lovely members of staff...came back home to find I had been unexpectedly promoted in the BotRH! :D

My day today was good because although I've spent most of my time doing a paper I have found that once again I can do whatever I want if only I put my mind to it. In essence I'm not as stupid as I keep thinking :P (of course it can be discussed exactly how smart it is to leave a 2000 word paper to the last day.)

My day has been great so fa because I've managed to do most of the things I have to finish for this week, last night. So yeah, I feel totally liberated. *nods*

Perhaps we should start a "My days sucks because.." thread.

Boopsy

Archived