DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An announcement

Of late there has been a great deal of distraction presenting itself from the pesky real world, and these distractions have put me in a bout of inactivity for a length of time now. Some of those issues have been resolved, some are still being worked through. It gives me great pleasure, however, to share with the Tower one such happening from real life, and I hope that this news might bring a bit of happiness to other people's lives as well.

My girlfriend had to be taken to the hospital not too long ago, for a blood transfusion to combat her naturally slightly anemic state. The doctors found that she was even more anemic than was regular for her. A couple days later we went back for some more tests, and we discovered why:

wWfHdLs.jpg

According to the doctors, she was four weeks pregnant.

Most of this last week has been spent telling family and close friends, and (on my part) trying not to cry tears of joy every time I realize what's going to happen in about half a year's time. After all the long talks and jubilation, I "got permission" to start telling the world at large about the wondrous news. I still don't really have words to describe the feelings running rampant in me right now.

Hope this brightens some days a little bit. I know it's still brightening mine. :D

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

directory-banner-baby-shower-gender-neut

ab599655cff07843df94ce49a417ea77--decora

I can't wait to hear more about this :wub:

It'll brighten every day of your life a lil more with each passing. . . . . . . until they like learn to move and talk and such. Then they're, you know, alright I guess. Oh! Then you teach them to grab you a beer and they just get so excited! Then they're fun again. Well, until they realize that buttons are not in fact worth ANYTHING, Thanks Uncle Paul!. I mean. I SUPPOSE there's other more important things to look forward to like alphabets and tying of shoes and school plays but the beer thing I think is just the apex of it all really. Wyatt is givin me a bit of hard time though. He just seems unwilling to learn to balance anything on his back when he crawls. Toooooootally failed the pint glass test. And don't get me started on how hard it was to get him to clean THAT mess up. oyyyy. Same thing with the bottle. He kept gettin distracted by the missus loudly sayin "don't let him pick up broken galss.' and 'omg, is that blood?' How is a child supposed to learn ANYTHING with that goin on in his ear? Obviously the missus has a ton to learn still about parenting. So, we'll practice with *shudders* canned beer. 

Congrats sir and may all the gods' blessings be on you and yours through all the changes to come. 

Thank you all so very very much for this. I guess this means I have to start catching up on the oodles of stuff I've missed out on now. Yay reading!

Though I don't think it'll be a bean, per se, what with the generally Ogier-sized nature of the father >.<;;

Thank you all so very very much for this. I guess this means I have to start catching up on the oodles of stuff I've missed out on now. Yay reading!

Though I don't think it'll be a bean, per se, what with the generally Ogier-sized nature of the father >.<;;

A beanstalk can grow from a bean :)

• 2 weeks later...