DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

I... haven't read WoT yet (but plan to do it soon~), so I aaaa... rip. Don't know if I like my character?

But hey guys, I guess I'm here~

Just a heads-up, I'm not going to be on a lot today because it's the 23rd over here, and it's my borthday :D

Looking forward to play with you all though! I'm not very experienced at mafia, especially with scumhunting, so hopefully this will be a great learning experience~

Happy Birthday, Infiniti!

Your character sucks. If you don't like that, then read WoT and come back and convince me otherwise. :wink:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha I'm not anxious. I *can* get paralyzed by some sort of weird dread sometimes, and then, stuff can really pile up. Like 5 years ago, I bought a dresser at IKEA, and then it just sat on the living room floor waiting for assembly (totally within my skill set), for like, over a month. It started to really bug me, but every time I went to assemble it, I just couldn't. I finally called a buddy and asked him to come help (didn't need the help in assembling, although it made it go a lot faster, but I definitely needed the help in getting started), and voila! Now I keep some clothes in it. If the current situation reaches a similar critical mass, I'll just call somebody again. :tongue:

Sometimes it happens with mail, too. I will end up with a giant pile of (opened and read) mail (bills mostly, and often paid online but still sitting there) on the kitchen table until I get so tired of looking at it that I sit down at the shredder and clear it all away. Right now though, I am not being crushed by anxiety or dread; I'm just lazy, in a good mood, and having fun poking at my day. :wink:

• RP - LEGACY

So waiting on Rand, then. Alright. (Sits trying to appear patient.)

Sometimes it just helps to have someone else to help get us in gear; I can relate to that at times.

Glad you've had a decent day at least. Sure do hope my work day is better tomorrow because today was a bit frustrating.

• RP - LEGACY

Yup, still at temp job.

I helped another team since my boss is out of town. Spent about 2 hours this morning working on stuff, then end of day, was informed that none of it was moving forward today, so had to cancel everything I had done. Just a bit frustrating.

But I have things for my own team for tomorrow, so hopefully that will keep me pleasantly occupied.

• RP - LEGACY

A vote for me already? Really?

So what did I do this time? Willing to critique me and point out my wolfish behaviour, or do I not exhibit any, and this is an attempt to eliminate a possible town because you are mafia?

I already have a headache this morning and thinking about mafia does not help. But hey, it's fun.

• RP - LEGACY

Didn't mean to come across as salty, just still trying to figure out how everyone comes to their conclusions.

This is only my second solo game, so still trying to learn how things function. As your vote on me was random, then guess I won't learn any insight. Have the feeling you have played mafia a ot, and was hoping you could tell me what actions/words had given that vibe.

Oh well. Sorry. And didn't mean any attitude. Legitimately have a headache, came in and saw you vote and was just well, curious.