DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

And the contradiction indicates either a mild case of stress (which i'd attribute to your scum mate being on the chopping block), or a mind that doesn't know wether it likes to gamble.

I'm intrigued with Rand right now. Will possibly be the focus of my reread.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to keep quoting huge posts, but yeah I see what you're saying Nyn. I also don't like the build of this Lessa train tbh, seems like it came from nowhere

This is an interesting post though.

Good catch. Lends credence to my theory.

Don't rule out the possibility of three. It could happen

I'm not ruling it out. But with 3 scum the game would be at LYLO after one mislynch... that's not exactly fair. But mafia games aren't always fair so *shrugs*

I'd be really surprised if there were three.

Sorry, little busy at work, and there is a lot of convo to sort through.

Sweet! Later, scum! :dry: Good job, Nyn! :smile:

I can't fully catch up until tonight, but initial thoughts are that there are probably 2 scum, certainly no more than 3 total, so we likely have just 1 left and no more than 2. I think 1's more likely or she would have given us PRs to help, so if only 1 scum is left, it's probably not Nyn or DJ, and unless SK is trying to be too scummy to be scum, it's not him. I'll have to catch up and get some actual reads, but just skimming through, LZM is looking better, too.

Elayne sat on the floor dressing a doll. It was a beautiful doll and the dress was gorgeous. Graendal and Berelain dressed dolls of their own.

Elayne: When I grow up I will have a dress like this.

Berelain: But I will have a whole wardrobe with dresses like these.

Graendal: I will have a big house with dresses like these. Or maybe not like these, they cover too much.

Berelain: I will have a castle with rooms full of dresses.

Elayne: I will have a castle with many rooms full of dresses. And there will be a lot of servants that obey me.

Graendal: I will have servants that adore me and do everything for me.

The argument soon turned into a fight. Elayne ran outside and climbed a tree, where she was definitely not crying. Cadsuane Sedai found her high up in the tree. 

Cadsuane: Come down imidiately! Thom is here to take you home. 

Elayne climbed down and smiled. She loved when Thom came to the Daycare Centre. 

Cadsuane: Isn´t there something you want to say before you go?

Elayne blushed.

Elayne: I´m so sorry. I threw the stone...

Cadsuane: Well, good of you to appologize. Now off you go. I need to find Demandred....

Lessa has been lynched. She was Elayne, mafia goon.

It´s not time for a nap. Day will continue Saturday 9 PM CET. (If you rather have dl on Sunday, let me know.)

Bye-bye! I guess that's what happens when one has a close shift followed by an open shift. Enjoy the game!

Why, if he is not Sammael, would he cc if he is town?

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I could be off base here by a mile though. For now I'm thinking SK to be town.

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.
Do you ever gamble Rand?
Not really lol, but I get what you're saying. Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.
Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.
I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him

Ok, so this post was first, and the bolded was about gambling. Saying you don't really.

Are you a gambler Nyn?

Not really, no. YOLO seldom favors me. I prefer to use logic.
Alright.

@Rand.

You like to gamble bruh?

Haha, at the risk of you doing something crazy right now, yeah I generally like to gamble, pretty fun. I just don't get the opportunity to do it much since I'm underage lol

This bolded says you do. Not really indicative, just contradictory. And you did hammer Lessa, reluctantly.

Bussing?

I generally like to gamble, but I don't do it much since I'm underage, hence my earlier response,  I don't really gamble.  Most of my "gambling" is done with fake money, the only exception being fantasy football, which is like, fringe gambling.

And yeah, I did hammer Lessa reluctantly, because I didn't see much of a case on her, and I liked SK more as a lynch (and he's still my top scum candidate).  Doesn't necessarily mean I'm bad though, more like a null tell given how strongly I felt on SK.

Don't want to keep quoting huge posts, but yeah I see what you're saying Nyn.  I also don't like the build of this Lessa train tbh, seems like it came from nowhere

This is an interesting post though.

Ok, ngl, I look realllly bad here haha.  Same thing as above though, I just didn't feel sure about Lessa, and did feel sure about SK, so I felt like the Lessa train was a distraction.

I just woke up. Did we kill rand?

Umm... wut

let me read.

I await your response eagerly.

Same

Batten down the hatches and break out the run SK. Look into mother natures eye defiantly, ridicule her puny attempts to root you out of your keep, and spit in her face my friend. Show her that you are the master of this world, and that her feeble attempts are but a slight annoyance to you!

I think Bens my top scum lean right now. Still pondering on it. But I don't like how he seems confused still on this claim / CC situation.

I could vote Ben or Lessa.

I don't seem confused still; I am confused still. I get why you're saying that you claimed, just to get more discussion going because the available content wasn't enough for you, but I don't get why he counterclaimed. Nynaeve even said something about him retracing his cc, but I missed it if he did.

No, I didn't lol. Had to go back and find it. So you decided that your official stance on SK is that he is playing against his meta and rolling scum deep?

His one game meta? Yeah, you bet.

It's in the SK read in the bottom portion of the quoted post.

Yeah but it doesn't seem to be tilting you in any shape or form. i just find it odd.

Not by itself, no. It was not enough to sway read or my vote.

It's in the SK read in the bottom portion of the quoted post.

Yeah but it doesn't seem to be tilting you in any shape or form. i just find it odd.

Right. Like he's middle of the road. Doesn't say he's leaning one way or the other. Juggling it in his brain.

@ LZM: Of course I said I was leaning one way or the other. I said he was my top scum read, and I voted for him.

@ Nyn: Did you also find it odd that I didn't decide you were scum after I pointed out that you are playing differently this game than you did in the last two?

Do you ever gamble Rand?
Not really lol, but I get what you're saying. Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.

I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him

I'm not making excuses for him. Everything I've laid out on why I think SK is town is what makes the most sense to me. I could be wrong so hard.

Apparently I'm the only gambler. Life's no fun without a little risk lol.

I understand, and I was the opposite, except that I was not feeling like I could be wrong so hard until Lessa flipped scum. More on that below.

This makes DJ likely town imo. Lessa left a ditch vote on her hoping it goes that way. I find it hard to believe she parks a vote on her teammate.

I agree, and I doubt if DJ would turn around and help lynch Lessa if she were also scum, not unless the Mafia QT is a cat fight. :ohmy:

This makes DJ likely town imo. Lessa left a ditch vote on her hoping it goes that way. I find it hard to believe she parks a vote on her teammate.

Yeah I think you're right. My poe right now has shifted to Infiniti and LZM
WHAT?! Why LZM??
I misspoke. Those aren't two that I necessary want to lynch. They're two that I want to figure out since I can't place them

I feel pretty confident in my voting process, and this new play concept I'm trying.

You mean the way you are playing differently from last game when you were town, just like SK is playing differently from last game when he was scum? :wink:

So yeah, I noted that SK is playing differently, and I'm pretty sure that I noted it even earlier than the post I quoted this afternoon, but it was not sufficient to eliminate him as scum, and it still isn't, however, it is a factor, and now it carries a little more weight with me because a good portion of my scum read on SK was that I saw his push on me as being connected to my push on DJ, and the rest was how he seemed to be tunneling on me and only focusing on a joking comment to DJ and not anything else I had said or was saying, before he flipped his vote while still maintaining that I was his top scum read. I meant, his whole premise for pushing me was that I told DJ that I still think she's a wolf with a tongue emoji but didn't vote on her. That's why he is giving me a scum read, but I'm not as hard on it now as I was this morning, because now I think DJ is likely town.

So, right now, my reads are: 

Nyn: town

Rand: probably town

DJ: probably town

LZM: Probably town

Marsh: Null

Infinit: Starting to look a little scummy

SK: still my scummiest read, but less so, because I might have been tunneling, and his play is so bizarre that it's almost too bold for a wolf

@LZM: It looks like your scum reads are Rand and me. Why? I see Rand as town. Is it entirely his gambling comment, or has that been cleared up now, or are there other factors? Is your read on me based on my still not understanding the logic behind the counterclaim? You see SK as town. Why? I want to know what I'm missing.