DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Dar'Jen Ab Owain to the Black Tower!

Leyrann

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually shave regularly for an extended period of time, your beard will grow thicker and faster.

I had to shave every other day for six years for work, and when I quit that job my beard growing abilities were phenomenal

If you actually shave regularly for an extended period of time, your beard will grow thicker and faster.

I had to shave every other day for six years for work, and when I quit that job my beard growing abilities were phenomenal

Well, my father has shaved daily for years, but when he tried to grow a beard, it still didn't really work out, and for my brothers and me it seems to be the same.

That's weird. My father is half Native, can't grow a beard to save his life.

Neither could I in the first half of my twenties. But I had to be clean shaven for work, so for six years I shaved constantly. Now I got a pretty sweet crumb catcher.

Are you certain that you weren't just six years older? I ask because when I first grew a beard in my late teens, it was a thin little leprechaun-looking thing that would not climb up on my cheeks. I spent decades wearing a goatee though, and in my fifties, began growing the rest of the beard out. It remained that pitiful thing I had as a young man, except that as I let it grow, it filled in over the course of a year. It is now on my cheeks and looks like a real beard, but the goatee that I have worn for 30 years is about three times as thick and grows twice as quickly. It is the opposite of what you are describing.