DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

what video games are you playing or really want to play?

Turin Turambar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently upgraded to an XBOX One and have been checking out some games for it. So far have a racing game that came with it and a little fun game called Portal Knights.

What is a game you enjoy?

Ive got an XBox 1 too.  Not sure what type of games you like but some of the ones Ive got anad or played and liked are

Dragon Age 3

Romance of The 3 Kingdoms 13

Madden 17

NHL 17

UFC 1 and 2

XCOM

The Witcher 3

The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones Ineractive Story Games from Telltale Games

Waiting for South Park fractured But Whole

Edited by Zander

I'm not as much of a gamer as I wish I was, probably because I spend all my money on books and have nothing left over for games. Right now I'm really into Toram Online which is a free MMORPG. 

One of my friends is going to give me a copy of Dragon Age Origins, though.

I liked Civ IV. Civ V not so much. It took forever to accomplish anything.

I haven't played any of the others.

Imo Civ V is the worst out of IV, V and VI. VI does require some improvements, but considering there's going to be two expansions and a few years of patching coming up, I think that it'll surpass IV no doubt, simply because there's a lot of enjoyable mechanics in VI.

Turin used to ship his armies over to rescue me when I'd spent too much time developing culture lol

LOL I know that problem. Culture in Civ IV is FUN. Get those borders out!

I'm not as much of a gamer as I wish I was, probably because I spend all my money on books and have nothing left over for games. Right now I'm really into Toram Online which is a free MMORPG. 

One of my friends is going to give me a copy of Dragon Age Origins, though.

Go play League of Legends. Free to play and remains fun for thousands of hours. You do kinda need a thick skin though, I'll be honest about that.

I know that pirating sites for old console games are a dime a dozen, and the makers don't even bother to try to stop it (at least they didn't before Steam etc started making old stuff marketable again).  I can't speak for PC games, but it's probably around.