DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mod.

Didn't see anything in rules on it, but is this a no post at night game or can we chit chat?

How many hours to EoD?

I'm not a fan of this random nonsense.

But I like my vote where it is. I'll give Dice a chance.

so shad  where you going to move ure vote to?

I'm probably going to stay put tbh.

thats a REALLY bad idea.

unless you are mafia

You realize my vote is on LZM, not you, yes?

oops ?

feels like everybody is  on me

leaving for work back shortly before dl

e

Good morning. Just read through what went up overnight, but I'm going to read it again to be sure I understand. I'm torn between the three current trains, since Killa was pinging me yesterday and Dice pinged pretty hard in the stuff I just read. For now I'll [v]Dice[/v] but we'll see how that goes.

specifics please.

The two posts below sum it up. I'll explain my thoughts right below them. 

Snipped stuff:

so killa

im thinking town. shes only got three votes but thats due to the slowness of the game so far. Noones really defended her unless u wanna call what shad said about seeing it being a joke.

So either mafia has cut their leg off since the beginning of D1   unlikely   or shes town.

could also be the games too inactive to really figure it out. but that can be solved by relooking at her later

ninis vote on me has me tinfoiling. its totally a vote she might throw on me but i feel its also a vote shed throw as mafia to distance herself  from the main train thats kinda questionable.

gonna vote shad cause I TOLD him i would if he did it and he did it. Im not sold on him either way  have seen him talk both sides of the fence last game after all.

serious thoughts are pointing at nini darthe and zepman

@Darthe  what are ure reasons on shad and killa?

If mafia think they can't save a member early D1 then they are likely to not attempt to defend them(e.g. you in the last BT game) So it does happen and mafia are then stuck with picking up the pieces. 

You have conflicted thoughts on Nini due to her vote and what you think her motive could be? how are you gonna resolve that?

What was your issue with Zep? 

I'm gonna say that the entire Shad wolf vote thing feels fake. I think that you were doing it just because you felt you had to but were sort of trying to see if you could make it stick by leaving the vote there a while.

Are you voting Shad because you think he is more likely mafia than the other 3 people?

i said exactly why im voting him in that earlier post.

ive got nyn and you as town so far wont vote either of u at this point.

Marsh left me going " thats a lot of words on a page but he still doesnt really say anything"  not sure what to do there

Marsh seemed to take a few positions in his posts. He didn't vote but I can see why he might have held back at that point as it would have move Killa to L-2. 

I don't want to out words in your mouth but that sounds like a NO to me. I'm not trying to badger you but did you vote him because you think he is mafia or did you vote him on policy?

i voted him cause i told him i would if he threw that wolfs head or claimed scum.

theres an element of playfulness but also he told me was gonna do it the next time he rolled villager   but i note he didnt do it til you started hassling me. 

I WOULD lynch him for it but i am also playing

This post is why I said that the Shad vote feels fake. You say you are playing meaning your aren't serious about the vote but you also say that you are willing to lynch him for it which implies that you are serious about it. It really aught to be one or the other.

I think it would have made more sense for you to quote his "sup" (which is a real wolf claim,LOL) OP and vote him there for NOT posting it when he said he would in his next village game.  

no darthe voted shad and killa iirc what i want is reasons he came in and in his first couple posts named them as scum. i wanna know if theres actual reasons or if hes just stirring the pot

What if he says it was just stirring? What if he says it was for no real reason at all?

bedtime for me. 'Night.

This is Dice's reply but I messed up the quote trying to remove spaces...

then i shrug go its just darthe and watch him as im gonna do anyway.

That line looks like you are basically trying to make up a reason to make Darthe a suspect. You are saying you want reasons but if he doesn't give you any your'e just gonna go okay and move on. Your method isn't resolving his slot. 

i don't like it.

Unvote

Vote: Dice

you know Turin you tend to talk at or about me like ure such an expert and yet you can be SOOOOO wrong.

Shad he posted it in an obviously playful way. As did you with BG. hence you being told to get bent playfully.

However you come into a game im in and claim mafia i will HAPPILY lynch ure butt if i think youre the sort of player that would actually do that AS MAFIA.I could probably dig up an example game for you if i had to tho the one i remember was quite a while ago. Then consider that shad and i had a conversation about this last game where he said he was going to purposely do it.

Now add my slight concern that he DIDNT do that right out the gate but a little later. Yeah Id lynch him for it. Id also lynch him because hes not doing anything he cant do as scum. Until I get a view from a confirmed cop I dont trust him 100% ever.

As for time of vote sitting there   he hadnt responded to it yet. once he did  unvoted.   you seem to have missed that.

And policy lynches are serious but their not the same as gameplay serious.

As for Darthe what do you want me to do until he actually replies? and if he DOES say something like that  yes im gonna shrug go its darthe   cause it is     and try to work him out from there. 

Oh and as for niniel? Same way I will with anyone else  read and evaluate. With her I have certain things I look for.

Snipped stuff: 

dice-why-are.jpg

Cause i was watching where the killa stuff would go and didnt want to stick my oar in yet\

also yesterday was VERY long for me

Maybe I can get Dice into the game...

Warning:

FAKE CLAIM ALERT

Dice. I'm a Bodyguard

why-youll-see-more-of-this-fan-favorite-

but  really I'm not.

Good strategy.

Hey Dice I'm town :wink: :wink: :hopper:

you can both get bent :D

this is what i meant by playfully

as for zep  i dont have a case. im thinking killa is probably town and hes the other side of that convo that started it all on killa and hes voting her. im looking at the people on that train. i have no problem with your vote and postioning on that train  im looking at the other two

oh and All the italics are made up non-reasons to vote ANYONE (or at least any good player) in ANY game they are playing in.  (Now add my slight concern that he DIDNT do that right out the gate but a little later. Yeah Id lynch him for it. Id also lynch him because hes not doing anything he cant do as scum. Until I get a view from a confirmed cop I dont trust him 100% ever)

you seem to like to pick and choose. try that in context. Last game shad said he was going to claim wolf the next time he randed town. Im not being unreasonable I dont think to expect him to do that AND probably do it straight out the gate. He didnt do it straight out the gate. it only comes up after YOU muck around with a BG claim that you KNOW i would jump on you for if u actually made it. That leads to a logical thought that if he was going to do it next time he randed town did he  a) rand scum or b) forget to do it?? Ive also already said that I watched him talk both sides last game   as scum with him. So my concerns are quite valid.

I suggest you do something that might actually benefit town and vote elsewhere

Basically this is a tone read, combined with some other stuff. You typically play aggro and get mad at people, but this doesn't feel genuine to me. A major part of that is because when I've seen you aggro post before, it makes sense (albeit in a twisted way) and is consistent with itself. Here you're saying that you voted simultaneously as a joke and as a policy lynch, which isn't consistent. Especially since we were way out of the joke vote phase, and any experienced player (even one as clueless as me) knows that votes will be taken seriously by other players. Add that in to a gut feeling of insincerity I'm getting, and it was enough to justify my vote. 

i  suggest you all get off me. seriously

If you have something to reveal, do it quick. We have seventy minutes left in the phase 

Vote count:

Dice (4) - Nini, Turin, Marsh, Nyn

Killa (2) - Led, Darthe

LedZepMan (2) - Killa, Shad

Shad (1) - Dawn

Not voting: Dice.

With 10 people alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch.

bla_1498082400.png

Dice still at L-2. Night chat can proceed as usual, no specific rules for that.