DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My boobs are ok!

Maria

There aren't many things in life that make me proud. This, however, does.

This girl is called Lene Alexandra and she's one of Norway's most talented singers. Her new hit single "my boobs are ok" has changed my life. I will never be the same again.

(and dear lord, if you don't see that this is irony I will stab my eyes out)

Jhae, I know you of all people will love this video!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Segurant
There aren't many things in life that make me proud. This' date=' however, does.

This girl is called Lene Alexandra and she's one of Norway's most talented singers. Her new hit single "my boobs are ok" has changed my life. I will never be the same again.

(and dear lord, if you don't see that this is irony I will stab my eyes out)

Jhae, I know you of all people will love this video!

[/quote']

You are my new best friend! Have a Tab!

Zardi what? NO! It's a funny song! It really isn't bad, just.. interesting. I promise.

The girl who sings this song is a Norwegian model, and the song is very self-deprecating in a way. She makes fun of the way a lot of people look at her, and I think she does it beautifully. Really.. the song isn't bad at all, I promise.

And you are much welcome, Seggie. I aim to please *g* And a Tab. Such honor.

Yes it's a joke. Of course it's a joke. If it wasn't I would be even more disturbed.

And I know, Kath. I saw it and I was like "dear lord please let someone have this on youtube, this has got to be shared".

Has anyone noticed that since Maria became Keeper, we've had lots more dirty jokes and filthy innuendo posted around here? You drape a blue ribbon on someone's neck and all of a sudden no one's wearing any pants. Seriously, has anyone else noticed this or am I insane?

Archived