DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie ahoy!

Eclipse

Greetings everyone!

I was directed here by Sooh on Mafia Universe and I must say I am completely astonished. Two of my favorite things - WoT and Mafia combined into one site. Pretty awesome.

I began reading the WoT series back in 1997 (yeah, gives a glimmer into my actual age lol) at the recommendation of an old co-worker and finished reading in 2013 when AmoL was finally released. I have since over the course of the years adapted many aspects (considering WoT has superseded as my favorite novel series by far) of the fiction into role plays, characters and art. My icon is one of those characters of which has been adapted into a mix of my own world and WoT. It is actually nice to find a place like this as I haven't been so fortunate to come across many people who are fans since I began reading the books.

All considering, I think I may find it enjoyable here. :D

If you know Sooh, you must be awesome !!! :biggrin:

Welcome to Dragonmount !

Don't hesitate to have a look around and to ask us any question you may have :)

Oh my!

I play turbos on MU once in a while.

Looking forward to seeing you around!  Be sure to check out the social groups.  Many of them have a lot of content that you can't see until you join.  I recommend the Band of the Red Hand.  :biggrin:

Hello 

Chaelca and Shad_!

I actually joined MU recently as one of our champs - I actually hail from Flight Rising, is participating in the games and I've been spectating. Happened across MU one day while digging up mafia roles and finally decided to signup the other day. Though I haven't actually played any games, yet. All my mafia experience stems from what games I have actually participated in on FR. Which is a decent amount.

So far I have peeked around and went instantly to the social groups. Since my affinity has and always will be for the Aes Sedai and my character is actually apart of the Ajah, I have applied for the White Tower. See how it goes since I am eager to take part in the joining process. ^.^

But I do appreciate the warm welcome. :3 Thanks guys!

Edited by Eclipse

we'll meet you there then ! lol

but remember you can join more than one SG *tries to bribe*

(now starting with one is probably the best thing to do lol)

Hey welcome to Dragonmount Eclipse!

Nice to meet you, it sounds like this might be the perfect melding of interests for you!

It will be awesome to see you and get to know you more around the White Tower. If you've signed up using the form make sure to post in the thread so the correct people can request access for you to the hidden boards!

See you soon :)

Chaelca

Oh it is feasible to join more then one Social? That is actually nice to know. ^^ But for now, I'll stick to one at the moment. I am trying to juggle three sites (well four and half as I have been kinda neglecting Chickensmoothie), manage my Discord server, maintain keeping pace with the anime and shows I watch as well as work and keep house lol. Not to mention, I am a gamer and tend to cram time in to play Zelda and MH. XD

Once I get more balanced and settled in here I will most definitely consider it. :)

Thanks again guys!

blank & Ryrin

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am really beginning to see this is a nice, warm, and welcoming community thus far! About as warm and welcoming as Flight Rising is. Though not too often you run into these kinds of communities. :P

Oh thank you for the heads up, bank. :O I didn't know that it was prudent to post in the forums for the SG's you signed up in - I will have to do that. Just waiting on that email so I can begin the process as an Initiate. But so far I am liking the atmosphere very much and may have found another little niche for me to settle into and feel at home. I most definitely look forward to seeing you guys around The White Tower. :3

blank

Oh hi der Sooh!

Yep I actually took your advice and joined. :P Actually glad I did since this community has come off as so welcoming and friendly right out the gate. Which is a good thing as this isn't always the case with every place you go.

But thank you again. ^^ I will most definitely hit you up if I need anything.

JamesBrown

Thank you as well. :D Sorry for the belated response: was busy the last two days. Work drains you out. But oh yis. I can drink to that lol. Been reading since I was in middle school and an avid one at that. But that is awesome you've started reading the series back upon it's creation. I didn't grasp it until five years later because I am oblivious to good things sometimes. :P

Welcome, Eclipse!

I look forward to getting to know you better in the White Tower SG! 

If I'm not mistaken, you've already posted in the WT about a certain HP mafia game . . . :happy:

*Snickers*

Well Sooh, if it wasn't for someone else posting that they liked WoT on MU, I may not have actually mentioned it. XD I was ecstatic to learn that as I just never came across many people over the course of time since reading the books to fan over and talk about. I did have a friend on Furcadia once that was also a reader of the series, but he disappeared a while back and no one I live with or talk to IRL read WoT. It is so much better when you got people you can talk to about things you like. I am glad I met you and joined here. :D

Daruya,

Oh yis! I most certainly did. ^.^;; Been talking to Ithillian about it. Which I am happy to have been invited in sharing ideas. :O Which is another thing that has me smiling.

I can't wait to take my test and all and progress through in my path within the WT. So far it's been warm and cozy here.

You guys are awesome! And like I said, so warm and welcoming. I already feel like I belong. :)

Welcome Eclipse to DM! Glad to have you here. Like everybody said, take your time looking around and of course I'll see you in the WT. each of the socia groups are unique and fun in their own way. Maybe one day I'll get into Mafia again lol

Oh thanks CairosI am definitely enjoying peeking around and look forward to taking my path and choices inside the WT. :> I am currently in two mafia games on my home site, but will eventually be joining some here.

• 2 weeks later...