DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sooooooooooo?

LedZepMan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do kind of need to figure out what rank and how many points you're getting though, considering your stats are lost in the sands of time.

Man that really bites. I was full Ashaman, but not an attack leader.

My stats, ha! Hell if I know lol

But how strong of an Asha'man? The question is, was he barely an Asha'man or was he close to being an Attack Leader?

If you remember anything about that, LZM, please say so. It would also help if you remembered your primary elements and, if we're lucky, your angreals. All helps in getting you closer to the strength you originally had, though in the end we'll just have to settle on something.

Well, it's been a lot of beers ago, but my brain is saying that everything was above 10, less than 15. And I know Fire was one of my primary elements.

As to Angreals I think I had one, but that's as far as I can recall. I could live without it.

And that's about as much as I got in the ol noggin. Hope it helps.

Found your last spend I think

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/37847-point-spending-angreal-buying-thread/page-18

LedZepMan19 Nov 2010

pip: 316

fire: 13 - 18= 116

earth: 11/17 - 12/18= 14

air: 10 - 14= 98

water: 8 - 12= 75

spirit: 13 

total spent= 303

pip= 13

Edited by Ithillian Turambar

Well thank you :)

The oldest points spending thread I got to went back to 2010 I think. You just have to keep clicking in the Farmhouse :) I think I found four and they all follow on. It's a shame they can't all be put somewhere safe. There's going to be a board upgrade soon.

But yup. Any future returners can be tracked down.

TMD is working on the rollers.

As for the threads, oldest I have is 2008, there's probably at least one older one still out there. It's actually pretty easy to find them. You look at the date a Points Thread was made, and then you click on until you get to the page where the last post was made around that time, and there will be the Points Spent thread, as it got locked when the new one was made.