DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back Ledzepman & Dawnflower !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Life's been life. Ups and downs. I finally terminated my seven year engagement with the blood sucker I call my ex wife, so that's a big plus

How fares our leader?

Edited by LedZepMan

Meh... Better now but the past few months have been a living hell I just hope is over... Tons of overtime just for me with no extra pay since I'm salary, a close friend going through a very messy divorce, my mother having a bit of a breakdown, and so much that all went down in such a short time.

Oh, hey Nikon. I remember causing you a whole lotta trouble when you were a Redarm. Ahh, good times.

Well, I just graduated high school and will be off to college and majoring in creative writing in a few months, so that's a pretty big deal.

That's awesome to hear... A college nearby your family or are you traveling away for college?

And I remember your brother being much more trouble to the RA's than anyone I can think of... But even with all the chaos the RA team had to deal with back then... those were fun times!

It's a college far away. I actually considered my local school in Colorado, but it's huge and I thought a private school would be better for me, and I got a really good scholarship for one in Illinois. 

True, true. The only thing I really did regularly was balefire bananas. I'm pretty sure he built up around 20 spotfines at once. He's actually starting high school this year. 

I quit watching Game of Thrones because I didn't want to further spoil the books.

Which was stupid of me because at my reading pace I'll be senile by then anyway.

The tv show veers off from the books in a few key points. I actually prefer the show to the books. Martins writing style confuses and angers me.