DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back Ledzepman & Dawnflower !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still slaying bananas, no surprise there. 

Remember when I first was on here? I was 13 or something. Now, I'm going to be 18 and an ADULT in a month! 

I've been hard at work writing a fantasy novel...that's a lie. I've been preparing for college next year. My music tastes have majorly changed and I'm obsessed with power metal now. My taste in literature has, thankfully, not changed.

WOOHOO that's something to celebrate ! lol and it seems you have been quite busy !

Happy to read that I am not the only banana killer around anymore :tongue:

Well, I'm glad to be back. Ready to catch up with old friends and hopefully, If luck will have it, make some new ones.

A little about myself is in order I suppose. Not a whole lot to it, at least as interesting things go.

I'm an avid WoT fan, I spend half my day it seems like thinking about the book I'm on, even through my fourth or fifth reread. I done lost count.

I happen to live in the high desert, scrubby land mass known as Wyoming, where if the wind ever stopped we'd all fall over.

And I recently started playing bass. My roommates and I are learning instruments, and quite literally making a terrible garage band! (For now)!

And that's about it for me. Nothing terribly exciting going on up in the middle of nowhere, here in what I like to think of as the Two Rivers of America!

Well, I'm glad to be back. Ready to catch up with old friends and hopefully, If luck will have it, make some new ones.

A little about myself is in order I suppose. Not a whole lot to it, at least as interesting things go.

I'm an avid WoT fan, I spend half my day it seems like thinking about the book I'm on, even through my fourth or fifth reread. I done lost count.

I happen to live in the high desert, scrubby land mass known as Wyoming, where if the wind ever stopped we'd all fall over.

And I recently started playing bass. My roommates and I are learning instruments, and quite literally making a terrible garage band! (For now)!

And that's about it for me. Nothing terribly exciting going on up in the middle of nowhere, here in what I like to think of as the Two Rivers of America!

Well at the very least you have great taste in music. Nice to meet you.

Awesome band Dawn! I love that one and I think we should definitely spam the Archers range with songs of theirs lol

And Zep when can we listen to your sound? I am curious :biggrin:

Awesome band Dawn! I love that one and I think we should definitely spam the Archers range with songs of theirs lol

And Zep when can we listen to your sound? I am curious :biggrin:

I'll let you listen to it when I can listen to it without my ears bleeding lol. I'll promise you that

Edited by LedZepMan

Chaelca- No it's not that bad anymore, but it's not real good yet either.

Dawn- I can't say as I've ever heard of Unleash the Archers either. (Don't feel bad Shad).

I saw a band local to Denver, on their first tour, with Hell Yeah, and In Flames. They had a real Tool kinda vibe and I dug it. The bands name was Source, and I haven't been able to find any of their stuff on the internet.

Makes me wish I had bought their cd.