DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Crossing to the Dark...err Org side!

Lavinya

Hello! I am Zardi's personal shadow. If you need me, I'll be at the Yellows!

*hands Kirsten Yellow ribbons,daffodils, lemon cakes, and gold rings*

>.>

<.<

Jump!!!!!!!

Yay! Someone else who understands my woes and complaints! *grins*

Welcome to this side of the fence, Kristen! :D I'm hoping I'll get an hour or two to go update my stuff since a migraine kept me from it last night. I'm determined to get it done in the next day or so, so if you'll stick with me, I'll share the hydracodone... uh, I mean, I'll get you your mentor and stuff. *grins*

Welcome to the (ORG) Tower! :D

*gives Lor a very soft, gentle huggle and hands her some salty crackers*

I would do chicken soup, Lor, but salty crackers are the only thing I can stomach when i've had a migraine :cry:

If you like, i'll keep Kristen company untill you assign her a Mentor ? ... i even promise to be a bestest goodest novice and NOT teach her any of my wicked ways ! 8) :D

I'm not sure that's such a great idea, Lor. Maybe I should hang out with her instead of Elgee . . . I mean, I love Elgee and all but she's . . . ummm . . . well . . . aw, heck! She may not be totally angelic but she sure is a lot of fun! :lol:

Just don't get her into TOO much trouble, Elgee. And, Kristen, if she does, just come see me and I'll try to bail you out. :wink:

Just don't get her into TOO much trouble' date=' Elgee. And, Kristen, if she does, just come see me and I'll try to bail you out. :wink:[/quote']

Seems to me this is on of those trust statements and WE all know Daruya is trouble free right... :wink:

*looks innocent* What!?

*crosses over to Shamaeso and, under the guise of adjusting his armor, whispers* Shhhh . . . I have an image as a sedate and dignified Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah to uphold here - don't ruin it for me!

*tries to look all wurt and hounded, but only succeeds in looking guilty as heck* :twisted:

What ? Moi ? ... i'm a GOOD novice, i am ! *sniffle*

*Takes Kristen by the hand and leads her off*

You just come sit here around the corner where no-one can see ... uhm i mean where we're out of the way. I can lend you a white novice dress so long, if you want ? :)

Ooooooh yes you did, Jaydena Sedai, and yummerly they were too ! :D ... *curtsie* ...

*decides to follow Jaydena Sedai around for a bit ... you never know when a few more mint brownies might drop out of her pocket*

:twisted:

Archived