DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zanders Stocks time. Time for punishment.

Dice grabs Zander and drags him, whimpering and crying to a raisded platform the Georges had put up.

On it stood this

medieval-wooden-stocks-used-for-punishin

locking Zander in place securely so he CANNOT get out until Dice releases him.

Dice raises his voice so the band can hear him

"Banders! Zander has disrespected our laws. His crimes were many and so were his punishments but his greatest transgression was assaulting Superior officers    past and present in his own words.  As such he merits a harsher punishment. He will be locked into these stocks for three days.

In that three days your job Banders is to punish him. Throw rotten fruit and vegetables at him. Play music he does not like loudly near his ears. Use him for target practice. Be inventive.

Do NOT throw Band Brew at him. Do NOT channel at him.  If you do you will join him in the Stocks     yes I have spares.

I know this is distasteful. Banders don't turn on their own but we are not turning on Zander, we are trying to educate him, to make him better! (we can rebuild him lol) so by doing your worst to him for three days you will be doing your best by him.

Dice checks the cuendillar locks and chains, cuffs Zander on the back of the head  and steps away for the Banders to take action

Silly Dice mistakes crying for laughing ,you see Zander who from henceforth wiil be referred to as ZANDER THE INNOCENT KNEW that Dice in his old age, haste and with his obviously cliche tyrannical style of DICTATORSHIP who attempted rule The Band as RedArm Leader  with an Iron fist cane would TRY to punish ZANDER THE INNOCENT BEFORE the said hero of our tale,  ZANDER THE INNOCENT had his day in court....

*dice places ZANDER THE INNOCENT in stocks and begins to turn his back ZANDER THE INNOCENT and begins his long boring and obv pointless evil bad guy monologue on how he wants others to torture the sweet, beautiful majestic and obv much more intelligent hero of our story, ZANDER THE INNOCENT*

While Dice's back is turned after his boring monologue which put everyone to sleep pretty much and his checking of the chains, ZANDER THE INNOCENT who was obv much smarter and better looking then the evil Dice *SECRETLY WITHOUT ANYONE SEEING CHANNELS THE TRUE POWER WHICH CAN AND DOES DESTROY CUENDILLAR to break the chains and a GATEWAY "somehow" appears in front of ZANDER THE INNOCENT, who says, "Well nice of someone to put this here for me!", and steps through the Gateway and as it closes quickly sings out "ILL SEE YOU IN COURT YOU WOLFY SON OF A FLAMING GOAT!!!!", as the Gateway very conveniently snaps shut behind him.

well there are not enough RAs to judge....

hehehe

Im an RA and as a loyal RA and lover and enforcer of The Band Laws I will serve as  judge and ofc with my Righteous Towny fury I will be just and unbiased!!!

innocentface.gif

*observes from the back how the Band has fallen in utter dissaray*

I agree, Dice tyrannical dictatorship and lust for power has drove him mad!!!

Im glad you see it too!!!!

Oh Zander....

I know....Dice is being a big mean jerk to your innocent brother!!!

<3 <3 <3

Oh Zander....

I know....Dice is being a big mean jerk to your innocent brother!!!

<3 <3 <3

Not how I see it but ok...

????

wutido.gif

innocentface.gif