DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Week of the Greats - The Silver Screen [White & Blue Ajahs]: The Explaining Game

E James Todd

Hello Dragonmount! Welcome to another exciting game for the Week of the Greats. In this we'll be explaining a film to one another; but the catch is that you have to do it so poorly that the message gets entirely lost and the final version just sounds as terrible as possible.

Some examples to give you an idea:

"Titanic – ice bucket challenge goes wrong"

"The Dark Knight – furry-obsessed billionaire takes out aggression on the homeless"

"Raiders of the Lost Ark – college professor decides reading would melt his brain"

Or something similar to these. Remember to keep things PG-13, but have fun with it! And don't be afraid to post a movie someone else has done; it'll be interesting to see different takes on movies!

An young man is radicalized after a military strike kills his family. He's indoctrinated into an old religion and joins a band of insurgents on a terrorist attack that kills thousands.

Star Wars.
Gaah! Work, why do you distract me so before I can answer the important questions of life? Specifically, before I can answer them first? Curse you, societal obligations!

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived