DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Curtis Sargent

Hey Taco ! Welcome to DM :)

I know what you are talking about especially since I am Belgian and that there are not that many people who read books in English here (and not that many people who read fantasy books... at least where I live lol)

Great avvie btw :biggrin:

Have you read the whole series already?

Amazingly I've managed to grow up and still find myself surrounded by nerds of all kinds and quite a few have read some, if not all, the series.  However, none nearly enjoyed it as much as I have.  I've tried to get a few to join here but they have all refused.  Which is why I'm very happy to see new faces here!  Search through our discussion panels, start your own discussion there.  Join our crazy and fun social groups.  I'd say the social groups is where we have the most fun but I've certainly had plenty of great discussions elsewhere.

Yes, I know three or four people who've read the series. Every time I mention it on a forum ("Hey, does anyone know a good fantasy series?") my WoT recommendation is always shouted down by other posters who dutifully proclaim how they lost interest at book seven, or four, or thirteen, or on page 12 of book one.

Hey, new to Dragonmount. Was looking for a place to discuss the series and came across this. Does anyone else have a deciding lack of people in real life that have actually read the series? 

Yes. Plus I get to have fun here in the social groups. Welcome.

Archived