DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Aradin !

Hayl3y

*stares at reflection in the drink that replaced his precious longbow. Imagines somber music playing. Unshed tears well up in his eyes. Stares morosely at Thane and Chae then runs out of the room, crying and filled with grief.

pesky recruitment period for all 3 regiments.... then, when you finish that, you can become an archer. Or assassin. Something very cool.

Ok cool. :biggrin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can channel... but there are consequences ... :tongue:

Same goes with spilling drinks, assaulting superior officers, stealing people's weapons aaaand trying to influence a Recruit when he or she is having fun time in another Regiment.

Now some people make a sport of breaking those rules

*innocent face*

Big mouth...

I'm 23 years old and live in London (sorry for the wierd English spelling; colour/night/light etc. :laugh: ) I love writing, climbing, reading and poetry. Almost forgot: I love poetry. Did I mention poetry? Poetry. I am currently living in a small flat still getting over the fact that my mum ain't here to do the washing, which explains why my laundry bag is always bulging.

Welcome to the Band Aradin where the Mighty Cavalry rule!!!

You will have to suffer thru the Archers and the Infants will tug at your sleeve but I am sure you will soon find your Home with the Cav!

So  important question time! I have 1 question and 1 request.

1  How many of the Wheel of Time books have you read?

Hands Aradin a Guinfantry. Thats the Infantry regiments fav drink  now....

would you throw it at Chae plz?

Go on  it wont hurt her.

I'm currently reading Book Eight of WoT so I have a case of wheeloftimespoilerphobia! As for your request, I wouldn't like to find out what it's like being on Chae's bad side - if she has one lol. Plus, if it's the recruit's fav drink, then I'd like to try it thank you very much...

*takes a big gulp of Guifantry*

*spits all over floor and gags*

first off im Australian so your spelling is spot on for me. This lot cant spell tho.

oh and btw

SPOTFINE!!!!!!

theres Guinfantry in that spit!

Your punishment is to   for the next 3 posts  post pictures that extol the excellency of Cavalry and Infantry regiments and the third post a little explanation of why you chose those pics.

Now, a good tip : writing Jak o' the Shadow verses can earn you points.

It may not be the fanciest kind of poetry, but it's surely one of the funniest lol

Remember the Zander rule plz

I love archery thankfully.

if i didnt i'd probably be one of those bodies that thane hides...

When can I become an Archer?

sigh. can we throw him back?

I love archery thankfully.

if i didnt i'd probably be one of those bodies that thane hides...

When can I become an Archer?

right now! *hands longbow*

no... wait...

*takes bow back, hands drink*

pesky recruitment period for all 3 regiments.... then, when you finish that, you can become an archer. Or assassin. Something very cool.

You're not on Chae's bad side, you're safe... for now :biggrin:

no hes not cause that last post i quoted has him on my bad side...

So if I understood correctly you have to make three posts : one about how "cool" the cavalry is, then one about how "cool" the infantry is > you have to post pics in both. Then for the third post you have to tell why you picked those pics ?

*shakes head* it's hard to translate the Australian in regular English lololol

Is that it, Dice ?

no chae

Aradin there are three Regiments (groups) in the band.

the Archers

the Cavalry

the Infantry

as an RR you will spend a week in each regiment hanging out doing some tasks and getting to know what they are about so that you can decide which to join.

Do NOT get me started on ure im gonna be an archer spiel.

now ure fine

post pictures that extol the excellency of Cavalry and Infantry

hit google  look for pictures that show a Cavalry unit and an Infantry unit doing good stuff in battle   so like a cavalry charge etc or a Roman Turtle formation or something.

1 pic for Cavs 1 pic for Infantry then 1 post explaining why you chose those pics.  

im kinda hoping u will do some research on Cavs and infantry first but whateva

Edited by dicetosser1

Excuise the flipping flap out of me!!!!

*twaps Chae, Dice and anyone else around the ears*

Now..... Ara, when you are done with these chickenpluckers and horsepooscoopers, you will find your way to the REAL deal which is the Infantry.

Do not be fooled lad, WE are the ones Mat Flaming Cauthon admires above all else. And for good reason.

As for Guinfantry not being that good. I hardly think you need advise on the quality of Excuisite Beverages from one that spends her time licking feathers who have been the Light knows where. Those tastebuds are beyond repair.

And who in the Blazing Light of Mount Doom made Dice a Redarm??? That's just all sorts of wrong right there........

where are the others? And why wasn't he disciplined for coersing a Recruit in to breaking the law?

Honestly...... you go on one mesely little trip that last barely a year (or four) and all hell breaks loose around here. Tsk......

Well... Dice is the Red Arm Leader ... but I am sure he bribed the previous MG :laugh:

rdlol.gif

Also !!! RED ARMS !!!!!!!

That woman twapped me !!!!!!!!

Excuise the flipping flap out of me!!!!

*twaps Chae, Dice and anyone else around the ears*

Now..... Ara, when you are done with these chickenpluckers and horsepooscoopers, you will find your way to the REAL deal which is the Infantry.

Do not be fooled lad, WE are the ones Mat Flaming Cauthon admires above all else. And for good reason.

As for Guinfantry not being that good. I hardly think you need advise on the quality of Excuisite Beverages from one that spends her time licking feathers who have been the Light knows where. Those tastebuds are beyond repair.

And who in the Blazing Light of Mount Doom made Dice a Redarm??? That's just all sorts of wrong right there........

where are the others? And why wasn't he disciplined for coersing a Recruit in to breaking the law?

Honestly...... you go on one mesely little trip that last barely a year (or four) and all hell breaks loose around here. Tsk......

lol theres

a) no law against sucking someone into being stupid...

b) i dont think theres  anyone with the Authority to spot fine me on this board actually....

and red   lol i feel like theres a thread about this you should be aware of hun...

oh and btw? Mat pretty much always rides Pips. He is a CAV!

oh and btw? Mat pretty much always rides Pips. He is a CAV!

See Aradin (I need to find another name for you than Ara because I keep thinking of Arandion, which is another Infant), that kind of logic is what you can expect from the Poopyclan.

At the Infants you will find real logic. Sollid and dependable as the mountains.

The Infants, you see, know that just because one uses a tool that does not mean that one becomes defined by that tool.

See.... Infants, while Masters of all sorts of Blades, do not get defined by them. Nono, Infants àre the weapon. Their tools are merely an extension of the weapon they are.

And Mat Cauthon, bless his dice throwing, fun loving, trouble attracting little heart, knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the heart, the soul ànd the real strength of any army was......

Say it with me lad!

The INFANTRY!!!

Now granted. Them poopers and pluckers have their uses, of course. (why else keep them around?) They're very handy in a battle to be sure!

We love them dearly. For one, they make fantastic sparring mates for us to practice our skills on um with!

And who can object to them horsies, really. They're beautiful and fantastic. How they put up with their humans is food for the animal psychology experts. It certainly baffles me.

You have to pick the Archers *nods*

They have that awesome drink that is called the Flaming Shot and if you don't like bows, you still can become an assassin and wield dual daggers !!!!!!!!

Also, we smell better than the Cavs and we don't dig the latrines (task for the infantry) :biggrin:

... also Guinfantry is not that good *nods nods*

You're not an Archer any more, young lady. At least try to appear unbiased.  :rolleyes:

Also, a belated welcome, Aradin. Have another Guiny or 3 and pay close attention to what Mysty said. Ignore Dicey completely, he's not all there. :wink:

You have to pick the Archers *nods*

They have that awesome drink that is called the Flaming Shot and if you don't like bows, you still can become an assassin and wield dual daggers !!!!!!!!

Also, we smell better than the Cavs and we don't dig the latrines (task for the infantry) :biggrin:

... also Guinfantry is not that good *nods nods*

You're not an Archer any more, young lady. At least try to appear unbiased.  :rolleyes:

Also, a belated welcome, Aradin. Have another Guiny or 3 and pay close attention to what Mysty said. Ignore Dicey completely, he's not all there. :wink:

Pats himself

i FEEL all there.... dont seem to be missing any bits...