DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I moved out!

Leyrann

That is a big step. So now you have to cook, clean, make the dishes, take out the trash....  :baalzamon:

I actually managed to go by one and half a week without cooking. When I get home today though (atm I'm being a bad boy browsing forums during college) I'm going to do it for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

If you find it hard, you can come practise in my home. :p

I'll open my home to you for practicing too. 

I'll be moving out myself in a few months. But hopefully I'll not have to do everything by myself.

I'm not allowed to have any pets here, but to be fair I wouldn't want to as long a I'm living alone and have stuff to do. I'd only want a pet if I'd live with my girlfriend (that I don't yet have by the way, you didn't miss anything) or if I would somehow not have to go to university nor have a job (eg by finally putting all my free time in writing and getting it released and earning enough money off of it).

That said, I guess it counts as a happy home if it's one minute from the door to the forest, right? And under ten minutes on bicycle from door to university.

Congratulations! I believe that from this point on you'll slowly build character and eventually turn into what is called and "adult".

There he is!

Also, I'm not turning adult yet. Being an adult is boring.

Archived