Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty right now

By Grace and Banners Fallen: Prologue to A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson

* * * - - (7 customer reviews)

$2.99  

Since 1990, when Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time® burst on the world with its first book, The Eye of the World, readers have been anticipating the finale of this extraordinary saga, which has sold over forty million copies in over thirty languages.

The wait will soon be over. The fourteenth and final volume, A Memory of Light, will be available in hardcover and audiobook on January 8, 2013.

However, you can read the prologue, “By Grace and Banners Fallen,” before the book’s official release date. The prologue will be available in both electronic text and digital audio formats in October 2012.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass.

What was, what will be, and what is,

May yet fall under the Shadow.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

At the publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management software (DRM) applied.

Praise for this book

“Jordan has come to dominate the world Tolkien began to reveal.”—The New York Times

About the Author

Robert Jordan (October 17, 1948–September 16, 2007), a native of Charleston, South Carolina, was the author of the bestselling The Wheel of Time®, with millions of books in print.

Brandon Sanderson grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska. He teaches creative writing at Brigham Young University and lives in Utah with his wife and children.

Title: By Grace and Banners Fallen: Prologue to A Memory of Light
Author(s): Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson
ISBN: 9781466829848
Copyright 2012
Release Date: September 19, 2012
Publisher: Tom Doherty Associates
Countries: United States, Canada | Learn more about available countries
Language: English
Format: ePub,mobi | Learn More about our supported formats
  Dragonmount is a proud provider of DRM-free eBooks. By purchasing any eBook from our store, you are not only helping support our website, but you are helping small businesses thrive in a market traditionally dominated by large companies. Learn more in our eBook FAQ.

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* - - - - by Hotncold Sep 20 2012 03:51 PM

E books is very not user friendly. I purchased it. Tried to download it and failed about a dozen times. Really? Why not just present a link I can click on and it opens. No need to do the select a program to open. Would be great to be able to open in in Adobe, or word or anything else. I don't do the ebook thing but decided to try on this one. Total failure I guess because I'm not an ebook guy. I paid my money. Please either issue a refund or make it user friendly to open the file I purchased.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by eyeoftheworld31 Oct 08 2012 04:06 PM

Haven't read it yet, but just a quick bit of advice for those who are having trouble opening the file - just go to http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/ and download the appropriate reader app. There are plenty of other apps (just google "epub readers"), but the Sony one was quick, easy, and works well. Be back with my review of the actual prologue soon. =)

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Rajya Pasari Sep 19 2012 01:23 AM

Gotta love Talmanes. Talmanes has some scenes of awesomeness. Found a couple of typos. I loved the prologue. And epic beginning to what seems to be an epic book. [edited by moderator to remove spoilers]

0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Daniel Hill Sep 19 2012 04:02 AM

Thank you all for gettig this done. Thank you Terez for the google link

* * * * * by Escalus Drax Sep 20 2012 07:15 AM

Wow. I read the prologue last night and it was truly magnificent! I just gained my second wind to wait for AMOL; still can't wait though.

* - - - - by slashkqh Sep 24 2012 01:46 PM

Bought this prologue to A Memory of Light and cannot get it to open. As a matter of fact, I bought it twice thinking that perhaps I screwed up somewhere. Fact is, it doesn't show up anywhere on my purchases. This should have been made easier somehow. A quick link or maybe just a regular read download.

* * * * * by wotfoot Oct 05 2012 03:46 PM

Purchase and download was simple. I'm a fan of the series anyway so the only way I was not going to like this prologue was if it was terrible and it isn't. :) Enjoyed it very much, can't wait for the book.